Wednesday, January 9, 2008

when things just don't quite fit you ...

achy + sleepy + desperately need to get new, bigger bras = a not-so-happy me

Hmm ... just thinking now, maybe I'm achy because I'm wearing a size too small, and as a result of the aches, the eyes are somehow affected too. You think?


Am tidying up and sorting out the photos on my laptop, came across this old one.
This was me, some 3 weeks before giving birth to Big Z, back in '03.



:: with my family celebrating my dad's birthday - Mandarin Oriental KL Chinese restaurant ::

I'm looking pretty much the same at the moment, with some 4 weeks to go now - give or take. Just picture a bigger me though. Am bigger this time, am convinced of that. Just to prove my point even more, yesterday ... let's just say, my left wrist was pinched a wee bit too much as I tried to fasten my watch on it. There's now a mark of sorts on the wrist, just to remind me to quit forcing myself into things that clearly DO NOT fit me anymore. Haha. Seriously ... how much bigger am I going to get before full-term? Scary, to say the least!


Anyway........

How has your day been so far? Better than mine, I hope.

4 comments:

zie_naz said...

Yup..it's that time again..:-) I kinda like the changes to the wardrobe though..being bigger than our usual. Hhhmmm..now I'm starting to waddle and stuff, fatigueness,& suffering fr bad sore throat&cough at the moment. Zaky's recovering fr pneumonia, Umar fr his asthma attack last weekend. Arrgghhh...Just want to lie down and rest...Luckily now Zaky's sleeping, Naz&Umar at the driving range..Quiet for a bit, at least... I can't even remember how many wks I am..but close to 7mths I guess. All the best to 2008 babies' Mums!..:-)

mrika said...

Kak Zie:

Waddling- yup
Fatigueness - yup
Nausea - yes, after a long absence, it hit me again yesterday and still having it now
Sleepy - very! there's just NO comfortable sleeping position at this stage ... slept only 3 hours last nite.

Nway ... you're reaching your 7th month already? So fast! What you getting - another boy or your first girl? :-)

All the best to you, too.

emly2175 said...

there a house-turned-into-a shop just around your neighbourhood dear which sells all this maternity things. in fact they have nursing classes and etc too.. Judging from your pics, I think there wont be much problem getting nursing bra. Unless your size is a mat salleh size.. hope u can get it ASAP dear..Important for breast maintainence & supports .. :)

Neelum said...

hi, thanks for dropping in to my blog. I had heard all good things abt Children's House, my friends daughter went there, I too wanted to send my son there, but, i had some issues like they were closed while i was school hunting, my son was getting increasingly restless, so i sort of hurried him into taska jaunty montessory along jalan ara....i found it to be good...but i know children's house is a class above...i did manage to see the school from outside :( Lets see how my son likes it here...if not then i'll move him to Childrens's house!!
thanks n keep visiting...BTW i loved ur blog the pattern one n this one too !! can i set up a link for both from my blog?