Monday, January 7, 2008

almost ready to welcome Baby Z

Can I just say I'm possibly the happiest 29 year old expectant mom around? OK ... maybe the happiest on my street. But anyhow, that'll count for now. Why, you may ask? Well, I got around to completing even more of Baby Z's corner today. And while at it (dressing up the space for her), I also did a lil something for Big Z.

Would love to show the corner now. But 2 lil problems here ... the first, I haven't exactly photographed them at all and secondly, showing it now will only display Baby Z's name (which is something I'd like to announce ONLY once she's out of me).
Until then, on a completely unrelated topic, here's a rather serious photo of Big Z - such is the expression you'd get from him when he's on Youtube or any other kids/learning sites. Deep concentration this photo displays.



The other extreme would be something more along the lines of pure laugh-out-loud excitement, like this one shot during a morning trip to the local playground.




2 comments:

kaezrin said...

aghhh unfair...i nak tgk...can i do private viewing..:))

Muna said...

pleasee pleassee let us in on 20th yaa!! hahaha! i'll be your chauffuer of the day! hahahaa!