Monday, January 14, 2008

all you need is just ONE letter ...

My son's never been short of showing concern and care towards other people. OK ... that paints too pretty and too perfect a picture. Let's start again.
My son's never been short of being nosey. And just to sugar-coat things a little, yes, I'd like to think, at the back of it all, it's only because he's concerned and interested in one's well-being that he displays this 'sibuk' trait.

Some 2 weeks back, we were over at my parents'. My lil nephew (a happy 10-month old lil chap) was crawling under some tables much to my brother telling him not to. He ignored it and kept going back to the said-table. After some few warnings, my brother stood up, started walking to him while clearing his throat doing that "ahem .. ahem ..." warning thingy one does to alert a cheeky lil toddler. The rest of us just carried on doing whatever it was we were doing, leaving my brother to pull his son out from under the table. Well, almost 'the rest of us'.

Big Z being Big Z ... Big Z being my incredibly chatty, much opinionated, nosey/concerned self, had to step in! He walked behind his uncle (my brother), and as the uncle was 'scolding' his son, Big Z tried to mimic the scolding. He couldn't go as far as "ahem ... ahem ..." though. He came up with his own signature telling-off. It was all of ONE letter, not even a word. Stood in front of his 10-month old cousin, and warned him by saying "M ... M ... M...!". *LOL*

We all laughed. It was the combination of his eagerness to step in to 'punish' this lil toddler and then to come up with not even a viable word, but the repitition of a single letter of the alphabet. Where there's a Big Z, there's bound to be some true-to-his-style comic relief.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Hahaha! He's so funny - Big Z. I reckon he'll do the same with Baby Z nanti. LOL!

kaezrin said...

he is practising ok...kekekekeke