Sunday, January 27, 2008

conversations with the Big Z ...

a case of not liking them doctors ...

Big Z : I don't like my doctor, Mummy.
Me : Why? What's wrong with him?
Big Z : Coz he always pokes me (mimics the doctor giving him his injections).

Hehehe ... 'pokes' is his definition of injections.


Big Z : Also .... I think I don't like your doctor, Mummy.
Me : Whyyy??
Big Z : Coz he said it's a baby sister inside your tummy, not a baby brother! I told him I want a brother, but he said baby sister. See, that's all. So I think I don't like your doctor.

*LOL*

He says a lot of "see! that's all" too these days. He'll talk away, and at the end of his sentence(s), will say "see, that's all".



planning for the future ... seems he's been planning as much as I have too!

Me : Shall we go for a nice holiday somewhere in August?
Big Z : August? August??? Holiday?!?
Me : Yea. You, me, Daddy and Baby ... we'll go a for a nice holiday, coz your school will be closed in August.
Big Z : But Mummiieeeeeee ..... August is my birthday!
Me : Yea, I know. Mummy's birthday is in August too. So, let's go away for a good holiday.
Big Z : No Mummy. August, I only want to stay at home.
Me : Why?
Big Z : Becauussseeeee...... all the boys and girls, all my friends and everybody must come to my house for my birthday party. .... In August! See. That's all.

So yea. The Big Z isn't too keen on a nice long family holiday in August. A problem, I'd say, as I'm very much looking forward to one and August seems the most appropriate month to travel - Big Z having his long school break then, Baby Z won't be too small and fragile by then, and I, well, hopefully, HOPEFULLY will be at least a size smaller than I am now.

1 comment:

zie_naz said...

Hehehe..So cute talking to our 4 yr old:-)So Mummy gotta explain hard when the time comes in August, holiday & b'day!:-)