Wednesday, July 9, 2008

he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me!!


Big Z last night. Was telling him to stop playing. It was almost nine and he had to get to bed. This was his response.


"if you scold me, Mummy ... i'll go away. i'll go to all the hotels. everywhere! aalllllll the nice hotels only. and then you come with me".

Say what?

"yea, you come with me to aalllll the nice hotels coz i love you, Mummy .... much and much always".


Glad we got that sorted then! He'll take me with him on his hotel stays, but following him getting scolded by me for not behaving. ... Now for us to rope in the Daddy in this plan. LOL

2 comments:

zie_naz said...

love how kids use language, which we sometimes(for me lotsa times!) have to clarify what they actually means! :P so we don't get it wrong!:P They normally have good intention, and sometimes can manipulate it for the 'not good' things they r doing!:P however, that is so cool to bring yr Mum to good hotels! I would love that! Hahahaha.. :-)

Nadia said...

Hahahahah.. that's so funny of him! At least he's taking you on his hotel trips (being paid for by the Daddy, I guess - so that's how you can rope the Daddy in!) :P