Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Big Z speaks ...

Big Z after finishing his sandwich.

Mummy : Zarif, did you wash your hands? ... I don't think so, I didn't hear the tap on.

Zarif : (ponders a bit, complete with index finger on his chin) Hmm ... No, I think so. Yes, I think already. Yes. I think.

Mummy: OK ... you didn't wash your hands. Go wash them now.

Zarif : OK. yea, I forgot, yea ... but don't tell Daddy, ok Mummy??

Yes, he is a lil afraid of the Daddy; with me, I can be screaming away, he thinks I'm still playing. *does he EVER take me seriously*


...................................


Zarif's been having a bit of a sorethroat and cough.

Zarif : (clears his throat quite a bit) Oh Mummy. See! Now I have to do the M, M, M. See, like this. (clears his throat again, this time shaking his head in disbelief)

He can be such a fuss pot and an old man at times!

2 comments:

zie_naz said...

So funny your lil' chap. Going to be 5 soon.. Like Umar. U'r thinking whether to have party for him or not? ;-)we don't even know yet :P He always counting months, days to his b'day! :P thank you for the wish for Zaky! :-)

Mommy Ja said...

hee..Mrika..i'm facing the same prob too..i always wonder when Lana will take me seriously.. :)