Friday, April 25, 2008

reality check

am too fat!

.................................

need to lose weight ...

need to push aside all temptations in the form of Starbucks and well, everything else really ...

need to look like i just had a baby, not about to have a baby ...

need to like what i see when facing the mirror ...

need to be able to wear wedding rings once again ...

need discipline ...

need more discipline ...

need to act fast ...

need to act extra fast as Big Z's having a ball calling his Mummy "a big and fat bear"!!

4 comments:

Chuff said...

Whoa, whoaaa.... take it easy. What's the fitness plan here? I am telling you, and i know many around you would agree that you look slim. You still haven't told me how you did it. I suppose you inherited the good genes too!

emly2175 said...

Though I have never met u and only see your pictures, I dont think u are fat la.. Maybe u were skinny before getting married and having children. I think u are now just having nice some nice little good fats kot!

zie_naz said...

Nehhh...i don't think so :-)For me, after having this 3rd baby, I'm putting on a size, at least for now! :-P (I noticed it when the clothes (many of them!) that I bought when I was pregnant, thought that I can wear this Spring, seem to be fitting! urrghhh!:-)) However, can't be bothered too much. My 1st push up exercise last night..Hahaha.. Don't know when's next!:-P Good for you to be concerned to look good, young, beautiful :-)

lyn said...

i need to find a diet where i could shed the kg's just by sitting on my ass... a miracle chair or sumthing