Thursday, November 27, 2008

parting ways?

this weekend, a part of me will be on display. if i should be so lucky, that same part of me could find its new home in some creative space somewhere, lovingly looked at and cared for everyday thereon. at worst, that part of me would make its way back to me till further offers and/or opportunities come up. meanwhile, this is me, this weekend then. well, that part of me.








the very creative and terribly enthusiastic people here have very kindly 'interviewed' me. just that on its own made my days and week ... and possibly days and weeks to come.


8 comments:

Ali Irish said...

Nick and I both *love* the third 'mood swing', the beautiful slate grey with hints of emerald green. It's like you've made canvas to look like stone... yet not.

If we could take that pair home, we would. :)

mrika said...

aaawww .. thanks dear. much love!

tell you what. if that very pair comes knocking on my door, i shall keep it safe for you guys, yea. for when you come home next. :-)

Chuff said...

OMG! You're famous!

Hey, shall I tag you on my blog?

mrika said...

Ling : haha ... where got famous? and yea, if you want to tag me, sila lah. :-)

Chuff said...

Tagged! Hehehe

Mommy at Home said...

Hey, well done you! I love the one with the grey background too. By the way, that's a lovely photo of you and Little Z :))

mrika said...

Mommy 2R : thanks (*blushes*) ... the grey is my personal favourite too. maybe i should auction it off, kan? haha ...

Unknown said...

You never mentioned this interview. Why so secretive? As always, I am so proud of my Kickapoo. Congrats!