Friday, February 22, 2008

counting the hours now ...

It's happening. Soon enough.

InsyaAllah, by Monday afternoon, I'll officially be mom to 2 kids.


On my checklist now ...

my hospital bag : ready, but need to get me some gossip-y mags
Big Z's and the Daddy's bag for stay at my parents' : ready, but oooh.. better make sure there's enough trains and books for the Big Z
house swept and mopped : done, but may just do another round of it tomorrow morning
Baby Z.A.'s crib and cot : both dressed up ... just needs her to occupy the space now :-)


The plan today is to make sure house is in order (as much of an order as possible, that is) before I actually leave for the hospital. The last thing I need is to come home in 3 days time to a madhouse. Not too good for the stress level, I'd say.

Aside from housekeeping, there's also the plan to eat all I can today before I dutifully enter my confinement period. Confinement period, specifically the diet part of it ... hmm ... that'll be one to watch. Wish me luck! Especially when I know very well what naughty food stuff I've got stored in our 'pantry'. Much discipline would be needed on my part, no doubt. ;-)

Till my next updates ...

3 comments:

kaezrin said...

r u going for c-sect or induced or what nih????

zie_naz said...

All the best Mrika! :-)
May this be one of yr beautiful moments in life!:-)

Mommy at Home said...

Congratulations dear on the birth of Baby Z.A!